The full slides of the talk are available, as are more extensive reports of the session from Craig Smith and my colleague Shane Hastie.
The Agile Triangle
- Value: releasable product
- Quality: reliable, adaptable product
- Constraints: cost, schedule, scope
In other words, in Agile we're looking at a bigger picture: making software that organizations want, because
- they deliver real Value now by addressing reals needs, even if these weren't well-captured at the start of the project, and
- are of a Quality that will stand up now, and also and in the future when modifications are (inevitably) required, while
- smart choices are made to keep the Constraints under a reasonable level of control.